Sunday, April 4, 2010

Movin' on up...

...to the east side!  Yes, it's official.  I am a homeowner.  I now own an adorable 1920's bungalow on the east side of Indianapolis, and it's ALL MINE.  If I could, I'd jump out of your computer screen and ask for a high five.  I suppose a congratulatory response to this entry is acceptable, as well.  =)

People are already asking me when I am going to have a housewarming party, but I haven't even started the first big makeover project: refinishing the floors.  I'm going to do that, and probably paint, before I even move in.  I'm renting the house I'm currently in until June, so it gives me plenty of time to get those things done before I move in all my stuff.  

Get ready, because I bet this blog is going to become the place where I celebrate the successes or vent about the failures of my first experience with home improvement.  You are my therapists.


Peace,

Kelly




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being a home owner!

Anonymous said...

(i can only assume)these are the proudest moments! cherish them.
Im really happy for you. House warming painting in order and you know how i love color! :)
ill wait til you paint to brainstorm your painting!
congrats!
love, mag