Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bright.

This past weekend I started painting the walls of my house!  When I moved in they were very neutral colors, and I definitely wanted to brighten the whole place up.

I'm really not afraid of color... in fact, I crave it.  You'll be able to tell in the before & after pictures below.

Living Room BEFORE: 

Living Room AFTER:


Dining Room BEFORE:

Dining Room AFTER (Haven't removed the tape yet):


Kitchen BEFORE:

Kitchen AFTER (not fully painted yet):

Also, here are what my floors look like now, close up:
Before this, they were all scratched up.  I sanded them down and then stained them.

And just to make you jealous (tee-hee-hee) here is a picture I took of my house when the daffodils popped up:


Still loving it!!!

Peace,

Kelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!!! Your house is too cute!!!!

Unknown said...

I really like colour too! The after shots of the rooms look awesome. They're so full of character.