Monday, January 11, 2010

Liven Up the G-Dub Learning Hub!

Hey everybody! As you know, I teach at an inner-city school in Indianapolis, and this means there isn't a whole lot of money to put towards wants and not needs.

Well, my students would LOVE a more decorated Learning Center. I work in there full time and have done my best to dress up the place... and it looks a heck of a lot better than it used to (you will see it on the site), but it still needs a lot of work.

There are thirteen days left to donate. Please help me get four bean bag chairs and a giant, durable purple rug for the room. The students will appreciate it, and I'll be sure to take some pictures of the result and put them up on the site.

PLEASE! Thanks so much:Liven Up the G-Dub Learning Hub!

Peace,

Kelly

No comments: