Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Couchsurfing - Pictures.

I figured some of you might be interested in seeing some photographs of my North Carolina adventure.  Here are some below.

The house in Asheville:

The baby snakes I found in the kitchen:
 

One of the many masks decorating their house:
  

Lindsay and Brandon enjoying some beverages:


On the road, somewhere in Asheville:
  

Camping in the Smokies.  Lindsay wrapped in the furry coat creature, and 
one of the boys' housemates walking by with his banjo (posing like a sasquatch):

Lindsay and Cory saying goodbye:

Cory and me saying goodbye.  I think he's picking my hair like a monkey:


More to come.

Peace,

Kelly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is bizarre. I live in Asheville. Haha!

Heather Rose said...

Looks like some creeptastic fun! Cool photos.