Saturday, November 7, 2009

House hunting. (NaBloPoMo Entry # 7)

I recently found out that the $8000 tax credit for home buyers has now been extended until April of this next year. Do you know how awesome this is?!

I've been debating whether or not I should even consider house hunting, but now that the extension has been made, I think it is definitely in my plan. I am SO pumped up. It is a great time to buy because there are a lot of reduced price homes out there.

My own place. That I OWN. I can't wait.






P.S. I had not slept yesterday when I made my post, so TECHNICALLY I think it should still count as a valid entry. Either way, I'm going to try to keep going with the daily blog. You will notice that some entries are rather short. Forgive me for not always having a lot to say. I will do my best to keep it interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tax credit extention makes me so happy!!! I wasn't elligible for the first one, but since they redid the rules, I think I'm elligible.