Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tsk tsk.

I know, I know. Where did I go? I messed up and got too busy to post a daily entry. Hey, I tried. I've learned that NaBloPoMo is a lot more challenging than I thought. I didn't want to cheat and post another random video of something just to get my entry in.

I also learned that it is very satisfying to post more consistently, so even if I don't do it every day I will try to do it more often than I did before.

I took some more pictures today. I'll put some up in my next post.

I hope you aren't too disappointed in me.

5 comments:

Heather Rose said...

Posting daily is SUCH a huge task! I totally understand.

I'm a major multitasking moron, so I've got plenty to do without logging onto the trusty ol' mac every night, but I love writing, and NaBloPoMo is a good tool to keep me going. We'll see. I'm makin' it so far.

Caitlin Hannon said...

I am incredibly disappointed in you. You are a failure.


Love you still though :)

Anonymous said...

Tag! You're fabulous. :-)

http://tinyurl.com/y8svpql

Mindy said...

I just found your blog and became a follower- just thought I'd let you know instead of lurking! :)

I am participating in NaBloPoMo and it is so much harder than I thought... I don't think I like it! It makes me not want to blog because I HAVE to.

Maya said...

I'm doing NaBloPoMo too. It is so hard to do. But like you it has shown me how rewarding blogging can be. You are forgiven!